Thursday, April 18, 2013

Everything Is White!

I almost forgot about this one! February 2013:

Bryan and I were out shopping for an hour or so leaving Mack and Bree with Mama Chan. Half way through shopping, I get a phone call from home. I turned to Bryan and said, "uh oh. Bree is probably balling her eyes out"

Me: Hello? Is everything ok?
Mama Chan: (in her VERY panicked voice) It's everywhere! It's EVERYWHERE! On the covers, on the dresser, on her bed.
Me: Calm down, what's everywhere? (Even though I had a sunken feeling I knew...)
Mama Chan: The cream! THE CREAM! It's EVERYWHERE! I don't know what to do!
Me: It's ok. What cream?
Mama Chan: The cream for her bum! It's on her head, it's all over her. It's EVERYWHERE!
Me: It's ok. We're coming home now.
Mama Chan: Yes! Come home! I'm panicking! I don't know what to do!

And this is how we found Mack when we got home:


Mama Chan: When I first walked in the room, I was so shocked! I thought, where is her hair? What happened? I screamed and Mackenzie was laughing.

I was laughing too! It took 5 scrubs and a rub of vegetable oil to get that stuff out of Mack. Thankfully, she was potty trained right after that. No more penetan incidents again!

No comments:

Post a Comment